Thimble Thoughts: Mr. Right Meme

Monday, February 19, 2007

Mr. Right Meme

HELLO, MY FRIEND FROM INDIA! I see you keep coming back to this post. Please click here for recent updates on Thimble Thoughts! :) So glad you're visiting.



Bruce is my best friend, but I'm at my best female friend's house right now. We're having dinner with them tonight. She knows I love pot roast so she fixed that for dinner. YUM! Thanks, Mom! While she puts the finishing touches on a very beautiful cake, I'm updating my blog post for the day.

Mother just had a very traumatic experience. Hannah brought Fudge over to let her Grandparents meet him and while we were in the kitchen talking, Hannah was holding Fudge on her lap. However, mother didn't know that and when she walked into the living room, she saw Fudge's cage door open, his honey stick on the floor and Dolly (mom's dog) standing there licking her lips. Naturally, her thoughts went to the worst and she thought Dolly had guinea piggy for supper. The Lord was called on several times from my Mother at that terrifying moment as tears were rolling from her eyes. What were we doing while all of this was going on? Laughing hysterically. We're still laughing actually. Aren't we terrible?

Mom had Bruce's brother, Bryan, build a shelf for her tea pots. He installed it yesterday. This picture really does not do it justice. She's just thrilled with it. It goes along one wall and she plans on having him go around the rest of the room sometime soon.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I didn't get to see the tulips when Bruce bought them for mom for Valentine's Day, but I got to see them tonight. They opened so pretty.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OK, so I found this Mr. Right Meme on Susan's blog and thought I would do it about my Mr. Right! My Sweet Bruce.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mr. Right Meme

His age: 37
His name: Bruce Howard
How tall is he: 5' 11"
How long have you been together (married): 16 years
How long did you know each other before you started dating? one month
What physical features attracted you to him first? His smiling eyes and blonde hair
Eye color: hazel
Hair color: WAS blonde
Hair style: Do you remember Kojak?
Normal Outfit: Jeans and T-shirt or polo shirt
How did you meet: We both worked at Harris Teeter grocery stores
How serious is it: Pretty serious - 16 years worth of serious! ;)
Are you “in love”: Yes!
Do your parents like him: They LOVE him
Do his parents like you? Yes, very much
Do you trust him: Yes, with all of my heart.
Would you share a toothbrush with him? Eww, gross. No way. I love him but I wouldn't share a toothbrush with anyone. That's gross. I don't feel bad saying that because I think he would say the same thing. I KNOW he would. We've discussed it. LOL
Would he let you wear his pants? I've never asked. He's the only one that wears the pants in this family.
Do you have a shirt of his that you sleep in? No. But if I wanted to, he wouldn't mind.
Do you like the way he smells?: Oh, yes!! He has a wonderful collection of colognes. But even without them he smells GREAT!
Can you picture having kids with him? I HAVE had kids with him...three beautiful children.
What bothers you the most about him? Nothing...he's purrrrrrrrfect! ;)
Does he have a temper?: No, but like any person, he has his limits. And you KNOW when he's reaching it. LOL
Are you happy to be with him? Most definitely.
Does he embarrass you in public? Nope. We're equally crazy and not much embarasses us.
Does he smoke or do drugs? That depends...is chocolate a drug?
Does he have any piercings? No
Any tattoos?: Nope
Does he have any scars that you know of? He has one from surgery as a baby, one on his wrist and back from surgeries as an adult.
Does he like to party or Stay at home? Perfectly content to stay at home with his family, but does enjoy the occassional party.
Is he Outgoing or Shy?: He's definitely not shy, but he is not a big talker. He's usually quiet until he has something to say.
Does he love his mama?: Yes.
Would he hang out with you and YOUR friends? Hang out? No. Hang out with my friends and their husbands, yes.
Sing? He has a wonderful voice and I love to hear him sing, however, he is more comfortable playing his guitar in front of people. He has sung in church with me a few times.

Consider yourself tagged if you'd like to do this theme!

Labels: , ,