Thimble Thoughts: Homeschool Valentine Party

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Homeschool Valentine Party

Today we had a Valentine Party for the homeschoolers of our church. The children had a good time and here's a little bit of what we did.

Pam and I and my children met yesterday and put up tables and decorated a little bit. Not much, but enough to give a nice Valentine feeling to the room.


Pam had all sorts of things to decorate Valentine bags and some of the other mothers brought some things. So we were able to have a craft time for the children. They were really into that!

This is Laurel. Her parents were the ones that bought Hannah Fudge....the guinea pig.

Here's Harrison and Hannah doing some last minute Valentine cards to pass out to their friends.

This is Nicole with Fudge. Yes, we took Fudge to the party. We took cookies too, but thankfully, only the cookies were eaten. Har har

Since we had all eaten lunch before the party, each family just brought snacks and a drink. This was our snack table.

Naomi....check out them teeth, would ya?

Cheyenne was doing her cards too. That's my fault. I forgot to mention to her mother about the party until this morning. Yes, I know....shame on me. Again, Tammy, I am sooooo sorry.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here the children are decorating their bags....


Alanna

Shelby

Haili

Benjamin

Abigale...look at those little cheeks. They're so kissable!

Twizzler, well actually his name is Isaac, but we call him Twizzler because when he was a baby he nearly had a heart attack when his mother removed one from his mouth to wipe his sister's face. Brother Bruce (my hubby) nicknamed him Twizzler then.

Malachi...he shines everywhere he goes. HA! Actually, that was the reflection strips on his coat picking up the flash from my camera. Cool, huh?

Naomi was happy as she gave out her valentines. Here she is giving my Justin one.

Malachi eating a cookie

Gathering around the snack table

Naomi in the play tent with Joseph. He had a grip on her shirt. When she finally broke away she said, "He gwabbed my chirt."

Joseph was happy to be in his tent. I just love it.


Bruce shows his love....
*He always puts my happiness before his own. If there's something he wants to do, he'll always ask me what I want to do first and if I don't have anything I want to do, he'll ask if it's all right if we do what he wants to do. Which is really sweet. I really don't care if we do what I want. He just always puts me first.

Labels: ,