Thimble Thoughts

Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy Friday to all!

Most of you know Bruce works third shift. Well, he came home Thursday morning and his brain was working overtime thinking about things that don't even matter and he could not get to sleep. So he ended up staying awake through the day and then went to work again last night.

Usually he'll shower, give me my back rub, and then he'll go eat. But this morning, he showered, gave me a back rub, and stretched out on his pillows moaning, "Ohhhhh, I have a doctor's appointment at 8:00." So I offered to drive him and he was ever so happy to accept the offer.

He had a spot of basel cell carcinoma taken off his back a year ago and had a six month checkup today. There are several places on his back they are watching and everything looked good.

After his appointment, we went to the hospital to see my friend's baby. Her name is Sarahbeth Michelle. She is so pretty. And honestly has the longest fingers I've ever seen on a baby. She was warm and snuggled her blankie and trying ever so hard to pull her arm out to suck her thumb. So cute!

When we got home, Bruce could barely lift his feet from one step to the other going up the front porch steps, but finally made it in the house and shuffled down the hall to the bedroom. He crawled in bed and within seconds was dreaming and snoring and I doubt he'll move all day. LOL

He's off work tonight and we have plans, but I doubt he'll be going. I'll be surprised if he does. If I know my hubby, he'll wake up and come straight to the couch in his jammers and slippers with puffy eyes and a sweet smile, ready to just chill.

Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend.

Bruce shows his love....
*He won't let me just be upset at him. When he knows I'm upset, he pesters me with hugs and kisses until I finally give in and forget what I was upset about.

Labels: ,