Thimble Thoughts: We LOVE Our Newest Member

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

We LOVE Our Newest Member

Before I introduce you to the newest member of our family, I just have to tell you about these cinnamon bagels. They came from Panera Bread and they are so very good. I told my friend that bought them for me that I dare say, they are better than Krispy Kreme doughnuts! If you have a Panera Bread near you, stop in and get you one. They are divine!


And now for the introduction....

Hannah loves animals and they love her too. So when Brother Randy and Sis Kellie asked if she would keep their guinea pig and fish for them while they were away on T4C business or just out of town, she was ever so happy to oblige.

They knew Hannah had other pets, Peanut the hamster, Tom the cat, and Tipsy the dog, but asked if we would allow them to buy Hannah a guinea pig complete with all the accessories. We told them yes, and last night they surprised Hannah with Fudge......Fudge Royal, that is. She was one happy girl! They got her good too because she was very unsuspecting.
He ran and ran from her until she finally caught him and they've been best friends since.

Brother Randy and Mrs. Kellie, Hannah and Fudge.

Does he not have the cutest little face??

Tipsy found Fudge in Hannah's arms and smelled him all over before giving him a big lick in the face. Here you see her snooping around the cage trying to get a good look at him.

We had just eaten Fudge Royal ice cream before Brother Ross and Mrs. Kellie showed up and since Fudge was white, light brown, and dark brown, it just seemed appropriate for a name. So, that's how he got his name.

To see more pictures of Fudge, go to Hannah's Blog.

I believe it's OK to say that this post is in keeping with "Love Week" here at Thimble Thoughts because we do love Brother Randy and Mrs. Kellie, and we do love Fudge!

Bruce shows his love.......
*If there's something I want him to make me, he makes it in his woodshop. I love it that he doesn't have to have a pattern for anything he has ever made. He used a pattern for our porch furniture, but only because he liked the style. :)
*He writes me poems. Sometimes they're funny. Sometimes they're romantic. Sometimes they're both. When I get a card from him. I always look for the poem before reading the card. And if I don't get a poem, I'm bummed.



Labels: , , , ,