Thimble Thoughts: Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy Valentine's Day to all my family and friends. I love y'all!

I'm waiting for Bruce to get up so I can give him my cards. We had our date last night. We were going to go to the Outback, but the wait was well over an hour and Bruce was supposed to go to work. So we ended up at Fatz. Which was wonderful. You know that's my favorite place anyway. We had such a nice time thinking back on some of our favorite memories together and got quite tickled over several of them. When we reminisce, our memories often take us back to Germany. We've made wonderful memories in our sixteen years, but I think we go back to Germany because that was our first home together as a married couple. We appreciated the adventure and what an adventure it was! Our memories are proof of that.

After we ate, we went to Wal Mart to get the children something for Valentine's Day and ran into an old friend. We haven't seen her in ages and it was good to see her.

Bruce decided to take the night off and so it was good to have him home....but thinking about it now, we COULD have gone to Outback!! LOL


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When we got home the kids were waiting with smiles on their faces. "Did you have a good date?" They're so sweet. I love my little Valentine's.

Yesterday, after our party and after dropping Justin off at Driver's Ed, I rushed home to check my mail. There it was....a little package just for me. I had been waiting on this promised packaged and it finally arrived. See, some of you may recall getting an email from me about a sock exchange. Well, my friend, Shari, and I bought our socks and gave them to who we were supposed to give them to, but we never received any. *boo hoo.* Therefore, we decided to have our own sock exchange for Valentine's Day. I sent her a pair last week and I got mine yesterday....just in time for my date with Bruce!! YAY! Here's a picture of them. They're red, pink, and white striped with "LOVE" on them. They're so pretty. I just love 'em and enjoyed wearing them on my date. I was hoping they would come for that and they did.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I wish you all a wonderful Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bruce shows me his love...

*He plays his guitar for me.
*He sings to me.
*He makes up songs about me sometimes. Well, not whole songs, but funny diddies that crack us both up.

Labels: ,