Thimble Thoughts: Tagged!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Susan from By Grace to do a Meme. I'm sure I've done this one before, but I'll play again. After all, there are many crazy things about me I can share with you.

Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag 6 other blogger´s by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged

*Well, y'all know I have this thing about numbers. Especially even numbers. I particularly enjoy numbers by twos and fours. But when I eat those little goldfish crackers, I have to do them in increments of ten. If I pull out more than ten I put how many I am over back in the bag/box. If there is an odd number of them left in the bag/box, I won't eat them.

*I get aggravated when the throw pillows on the couch are not where they are supposed to be. Putting them in their proper place is the last thing I do before going to bed.

*I DESPISE burping. I mean, I know we all do it. It is a natural way of expelling gas from the body. BUT, EXCUSE YOURSELF FROM MY PRESENCE. And when children do it, especially older children who should definitely know better, I have certain thoughts toward their parents. What is wrong with teaching our children manners? Hello, people!

*When someone says something to me I usually spell out the sentence in my head and wiggle my toes with each letter. I could expound on this, really, but I'll spare you every detail of this crazy habit.

*When you visit our home, I like for our entire family to stand on the porch and wave goodbye to you like the Beverly Hillbillies until you are out of sight.

*I do not like to talk on the phone for idle chit chat. I would much rather communicate through emails or IMs. The sound of the phone makes me cringe (except this week while my kids are gone.) I LOVE my caller ID so I can screen my calls. Yes, I know people hate to hear my machine. And yet...they still call.

Who I am tagging:
Susan from Boogers in the Woodpile
Amy from Music and Notes
Lisa from A Place to Land
Tiffany from Mrs. Creative
Dana from The Simple Gift James 117
Katie from Turner's Talent
Starla from Anything and Everything
Carla from Three Men and a Lady...and a Poodle

Yes, I know I tagged eight people, but sometimes I'm a rebel.

Labels: ,