Thimble Thoughts

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hannah had fun with her friends last night. They decided to sleep in a tent outside. There was one girl (Ally) that fell asleep on the couch before they went out. The other girls tried to wake her up enough to get her out there with them, but to no avail. She was out!

I don't know why I agreed to the outdoor slumbering, because I certainly did not rest peacefully knowing three little beauties were out there. I was up about every 30 to 45 minutes or so making sure they were all right. And then, of course, they were inside a couple of times. Bruce and I honestly thought they would come inside anyway since the air was quite cool last night. But no way. They were in the tent for the long haul. They finally fell asleep just around 3:30 AM.

Harrison and his friend, Matt, were upset that the girls had the tent. So while they played Wii, I was busy making them a tent with Justin's comforter. The boys seemed to like it, but decided sleeping on the floor wasn't fun and ended up on the bunk beds.

Our guests were all gone just after 10:00 this morning. Hannah was able to get a little rest before her daddy took her out, just the two of them. He took her to Ruby Tuesday's. They didn't sing Happy Birthday to her, but they did bring her a sundae. She enjoyed that.

After lunch he took her to get her birthday present, which was a black Ipod classic. She loves it. I downloaded all of my songs on there for her and she's a happy camper tonight.

Speaking of tonight, we had a wonderful time at the banquet. I think the highlight for everyone was the picture video/DVD that Mrs. Liz and her daddy put together. Each SIGMA teen received a copy of that DVD as a gift. I'll have pictures to share later. Right now, I am very sleepy and falling asleep while I post. So, goodnight and I'll catch up with ya Monday!

Labels: , ,