Thimble Thoughts: Giggle, Giggle, Giggle

Friday, May 16, 2008

Giggle, Giggle, Giggle

Justin is spending the night with Jeremy tonight so that Hannah can have a couple of her friends over. They've eaten pizza, brownies topped with mousse, caramel, and chocolate syrup, chips and dip, Krispy Kreme doughnuts (provided by my parents), and sodas. Don't you have a belly ache just reading that?

Harrison has a little friend over too. They're both skinny, quiet, and having a ball. Neither of them say much, but they get along so well together. It's funny. They were playing games in Harrison's room and when I took them a snack, they were playing with Justin's weights. Only it took both of them to lift just one. Which was quite comical to me.

The girls have jumped on the trampoline, scared the neighbor, and now they're getting ready to play hide-n-seek in the dark. They'll be playing until Bruce gets home and they plan on scaring him. But I have a feeling he'll be prepared for them and scare them before they scare him. Did that make sense?

They're making a lot of noise outside. Lots of laughs, lots of giggles. You know how it is. I'll probably have the cops called on me tonight. Wouldn't that be lovely? I'll tell them it's my parents fault for loading them up with sugary doughnuts at 10:00 PM! Oh yeah, did I say thanks for that, mom and dad?

Bruce should be pulling in here any minute. Hope you have a great weekend!

Labels: ,