Thimble Thoughts: Well Now Ain't That The Pot...

Friday, May 09, 2008

Well Now Ain't That The Pot...

...callin' the kettle black?
My mother, who just updated her blog since October, informed me that I needed to update mine because I hadn't updated since Wednesday. So here ya go, Mother, my updated blog. Love you. :)


Speaking of my dear Mum, I took her to the Ambulatory today and she received two more shots in her back. I hope these work for her this time. She may end up needing surgery and we certainly don't want that for her. So pray these shots take!


Please stop by her blog and wish her well. It's tough being stuck in bed all day.....yeah....tough.

After her shots, we went to Ihop for breakfast. While I enjoyed the chocolate chip pancake combo breakfast, mom was happy to sip her cup of coffee with the Colorado Omelette. Thanks, mom, it was delish!

Labels: