Thimble Thoughts: I'm Tired

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm Tired

We're working on the decorations for the SIGMA banquet, which is this Saturday. I've been taking pictures, but I'm afraid if I post them prematurely, Mrs. Liz will hang me up by my toes. So, you'll have to wait until we're finished. I can tell you, though, that we're doing an underwater theme and it's coming together very nicely.

We've been working in shifts, which I think has been more productive than how we usually do it. Several have been working during morning and afternoon hours. Some come for afternoon and early evening, and some of us are coming later afternoon until late. I've been in the late group, working from about 2:30-9:30. And I gotta tell ya, my feet hurt, my back aches, even my hands are sore from pumping the staple gun so many times last night. LOL I hate to admit it, but I'm afraid I'm getting ol...........nope....I ain't gonna say it. But I will say that if you're only as old as you feel, I must be ninety-three.

My dear hubby will be home in just a few minutes. I'll warm his supper. Make sure he's settled good. Chit chat a few minutes with him. And then I will kiss his sweet little cheek and pass out from sure exhaustion.

So until tomorrow, my friends, have a wonderful goodnight. I know I am!

Labels: