Thimble Thoughts: Voted!

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Voted!

We had our primary election yesterday. I haven't even heard how it went. Anybody know? Yeah, stayin' on top of that, huh? But we did go out and vote. Even if there was no one left on the ballot that we cared for, for President, there were other offices that are important also. We went for breakfast afterwards and enjoyed some time talking together.

This is where we vote, at a local Methodist church. The ladies that volunteered here were so sweet. I asked them if I could take a picture inside, but they weren't really sure. They were going to call someone to find out, but I didn't want to put them through so much trouble just for a picture. So I told them I would take one outside. Thanks, ladies!



Brother Chris and Mrs. Amanda picked Hannah and Harrison up for some time at the park. They had a really good time. Celine is such a riot, though. I really wish y'all could spend a day with her. When they dropped the kids back off at the house, Amanda and I were talking at the porch. The weather was so nice, Brother Chris couldn't help but doze off.


Amanda is doing great from her surgery. She's still moving a little slow, but she's healing wonderfully. She wasn't expecting me to take this picture....obviously.
:)

Labels: