Thimble Thoughts: Before and After and Some Other Stuff

Friday, May 30, 2008

Before and After and Some Other Stuff


Hannah got her hair cut yesterday and then we went to the DMV and had her ID made for her mission's trip to Puerto Rico.

She's got a new do, her ID, and her plane ticket is with Mrs. Janet. The last thing on her things to do is shop for some new clothes. She's ready for that. I am too. Who's not ready for shopping??

I'm a little concerned about my arm. It's really red around the area where the doctor took off the skin tag. It's also burning a little bit along with the pain that hasn't really let up since Tuesday. I hope I'm not getting an infection. I'm taking an antibiotic, so maybe that will help until I get to the doctor next week. My appointment isn't until next Friday, but if it's still hurting Monday, I'll most likely go ahead on in.

Bruce ran some errands today and then I met him for our weekly lunch date. We ate at a Japanese restaurant. It was good.

We stopped for an ice cream at McDonald's. We chatted for a while and then bought some ice cream sundaes to take home for the children. They were happy to see those when we got home. Bruce and I laid on the couch for an hour and then he got up to go to work and I went to clean mom and dad's house.

Tomorrow morning I'll do my grocery shopping while Bruce works on the washing machine, stop to see some friends tomorrow afternoon, and then tomorrow night Justin and I will participate in a Patch the Pirate Quiz Bowl the fourth through sixth grade class has every year. We'll be heading to Dairy Queen after that. Ice cream is good in the summer time, yes?

Right now I'm going to get ready for bed, doctor my boo boo, and hit the sack! I'm plum tuckered out.

Labels: ,