Thimble Thoughts: It's Mother's Day!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's Mother's Day!

First of all, how adorable is this? Can't you just imagine doing homeschool in it? I passed it the other day and fell in love with it. Took a picture of it for Bruce to see. That was about the end of that. LOL Justin was with me when I saw it and said he wasn't doing school in it because it was just too cute and too girly. He said he would stay inside at the table. Hehehe But even the flagpole next to it just makes me want to ring a bell for the children to come in. Oh, one can dream, I guess. Maybe it just takes me back to when I was little and wanted a play house. You have to admit, it's adorable.

So you didn't know it was Mother's Day? We didn't either. But it was....for us that is. Bruce picked up his mother for lunch today and right after he left, I received a phone call from my mother asking if I would like to meet her for lunch at Pizza Hut. Pizza Hut? Oh yeah. We had a nice time together chit chatting and giggling at her shoes. Her shoes, you say? I'll tell you at another time. I have a special blog post for that.


Thanks for lunch, mom! It was delish!


This is a video of a new group in our church singing I Shall Return. They call themselves Voices of Faith.
ETA: CNA Momma let me know that I failed to mention Justin is playing the bass guitar for this new group and she also said I falied to mention how I thought they sounded.....THEY SOUNDED GREAT! What a blessing they were!
Happy now, CNA Momma? :)

Labels: , ,