Thimble Thoughts: Good Sermons, Good Food, Good Friends

Monday, January 14, 2008

Good Sermons, Good Food, Good Friends

Body piercing is so unattractive, isn't it? I mean....some people just really take it to extremes.

Disclaimer: The picture above is only a joke. There have been no piercings on my son's face. Please do not send concerned emails. Thanks.

We had a great day at church today. I hope you did too.
After morning service, we ate lunch at the Asian Buffet, courtesy of mom and dad. Thanks, mom and dad! It was delish!
John O' joined us for lunch too. It's always good to be with John. He goes back to school in California Tuesday. We'll miss him. But he's rounding the curve to the end of his first year.

Here's a pic of John and Justin. Justin isn't short.....


....John is just tall. This is him with some of his adoptive Grandparents, my mom and dad.


During lunch, my head started hurting. By the time I was to be back at church it had turned into a migraine. Mrs. Janet fixed me up with some BC powders, but I probably could have used more. I know I could use some right now. lol
After service, we were invited to Brian and Amy Cook's home. Amy has a new blog called Music & Notes. Stop by and tell her hello.
There was another couple from our church there too and we all had a really great time. We had chips and dip, ice cream, and sodas. We shared more than a few giggles, looked at picture albums, and I played hide and seek from Bruce in one of their closets. It was a good hiding place too. He looked in the closet a couple of times, I think, before he found me.
They live way out in the boonies and it was late when we got home. I guess I should have waited on hide and seek for another time. HA!
Thanks, Brian and Amy! We had a fun time with y'all tonight!

Labels: , , ,