Thimble Thoughts: More New Blogs

Thursday, July 12, 2007

More New Blogs

OK, now this is important, peoples!!! Listen up....

There are two new bloggers to the blogsphere. Two people in which I have been waiting for a long time to join.

My mom and my dad!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo.

Take a look and send them a hearty welcome. Introduce yourself and let them know who you are. It might take them a while to get used to all this bloggy stuff. So be patient with them and send an encouraging word.

My mother's blog is
Maw Maw's House. She'll be happy to share a cup of tea with you while you are getting to know each other. She has a sense of humor but carries the more serious and delicate side of her and daddy's union of husband and wife. Be assured that you will always be made to feel welcome at Maw Maw's House.

My father's blog is
Paw Paw's Paradise. Now, before I say too much here, let me just say that my dad has a.......hmmm........how shall we say........distinctive personality?? You'll see what I mean when you view the very first picture ever posted on his blog. Oh dear....what will we do with that man? Stop in and tell him hello. I promise that he will be waiting to hear from you....he's very much the social person.

And please don't forget my cousins's new blog, A Team Adventures! I posted several posts after I introduced her and I'm afraid no one saw her.

Well? What are you waiting for? Click on their links and tell them hello, please. Have a great night!

Labels: