Thimble Thoughts: Church Picnic

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Church Picnic

We had "God and Country Day" at church this past Sunday. Since I didn't sing in the choir Sunday, I was able to snap a few shots from the pew. :)

Getting ready for the pledges


After the flags were retired, Dyaln was presented his gift from Pastor for having the most points in his Sunday School class, which happens to be taught by my mother.


Some of the "front porch boys"....Bruce is the one in the red tie.


This is Meghan being crazy.


Bruce in his floppy hat. He must protect his head from the sun. :)


LOOK! It's a bird!


It's a PLANE!!!


It's Kelly with a plate full of dessert. The woman loves sweets and never gains an ounce. HMPH!


Sweet Amy posing.....now I know where her little boy gets it. HA!


Hannah A, one of Harrison's little friends


John H, one of our teens. He's so crazy.

Brother Joe, John's dad. He's crazy too. LOL


Brother Brian....oh, I'm in the doghouse for this pic!


Cassie and Taylor


Cameron, Amy's son, with Harrison. Cameron was sitting there being sweet and when I mentioned that I wanted his picture, he wanted to pose. It never fails that he does it. I love it. It's so funny.


We had a nice time at the picnic. Traditional meal of hamburger and hotdogs with all the fixins and homemade desserts. The fellowship was great. It's always nice to fellowship with God's family.

To hear Mrs. Tammy Carter sing with our choir "He'll Do It Again," Click here!

Labels: