Thimble Thoughts: Bored......With A Camera

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Bored......With A Camera

Staying in bed isn't all it's made out to be unless you really want to be there. Me? Not so much! Here's a little of what I've done while in the confines of my room....

This speaks for itself...gotta love Barney!



Took a picture of my foot hanging off the side of the bed. Am I the only one that cools off if I stick my foot outta the covers?


Wrote in my journal


Ran out of Kleenex and found alternative measures


While I had my journal out, I reminisced. This story is sort of sad and funny at the same time. I'll have to share it with you sometime. You could click on it and try to read it if you like,
but I think it might be a tad blury.



My head is swimming, but that's a good thing! The doctor said one of those pills would loosen up all that fluid while drying it up. I'm assuming that's what's happening. The stuffiness and sounding like everything is in a tunnel is gone, but now I feel like my head is full of water and I'm a bit dizzy if I'm up walking around. WHICH I have not been doing unless necessary. Nuff said!

Last week Justin helped my dad paint their front porch and this week he's cleaning out their carport and repainting the porch where Dolly's muddy paws left prints on the not yet dry paint. Mom just picked him up for that and she'll be taking him home with her after church. If I'm not mistaken, he'll also be working at the Mission Board cutting their property too this weekend.

Hannah has been the little nurse and mother this week while I've been down sick. She's so sweet, people. I'm so thankful for a twelve year old daughter that knows how to do domestic things. She's kept up with laundry, cooked meals, and taken care of her younger brother. But you know what makes me the most thankful? That she's done it all with a sweet little smile on her face.

Now, speaking of the younger brother....he's been doing quite a bit of coloring the last couple of days. I was telling my Aunt that he has wallpappered my refrigerator with his art work. It's hilarious.


How cute is that?

Labels: