Thimble Thoughts: Sunday

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sunday

We had our God and Country Day today with a picnic following the morning service. I have pictures and videos of our choir singing that I'll share when I feel like taking the time to download them.

I missed the evening service for being sick. I probably shouldn't have gone to the morning service. But.....you know how it is! When you go to a good church you just hate to miss it! LOL I did try to avoid giving hugs and shaking hands today.

Lord willing, I'll be going to the doctor tomorrow. Just pray I can get in to see someone. I don't think I have the summer flu as origninally thought. However, I'm positive I have an ear infection and most likely upper respiratory. Boo Hoo. Woe is me.

This is my Sunday post. Now I'm going to take an herb, a dose of NyQuil, and a big drink of water before hitting the sack.

Good nite!