Thimble Thoughts: Random Shots Fired At My Children

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Random Shots Fired At My Children

During the weekend, random shots were fired at my children. Here are the results.....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Justin listening to his MP3

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Harrison working on his Math problems

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hannah showing off our Hamster, Peanut. Ignore the pile of clothes in the background.....I have.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The puppets that Justin and Hannah worked last week.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Harrison fell asleep during the evening service Sunday and Hannah snapped this picture.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hannah ready for church. Isn't she a doll??


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My handsome Justin. I love it when he dresses up.

Labels: , , ,