Thimble Thoughts: WOOHOOOOOO!!!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

WOOHOOOOOO!!!

Two things....one is that Chyrll posted a recipe for Fruit Cake on her blog, Chyrll's Corner and I snagged it and have placed it at Blogger's Recipes. So if you like fruit cake and make them at Christmas, you might want to check this out. To be honest, I don't eat fruit cake, but she posted pictures of her's and it looked good. If I were there, I would have tried it.

The big WOOHOOOOOO is that since we had a problem figuring out some Algebra last week, Justin got a little behind in his lessons. Thanks to my brother ((((((((JOHN))))))))) Justin did two lessons with a total of sixty problems and missed only five. When I had him look over the ones he missed he corrected each of them with no help because they were simple mistakes. I was so happy! We both were. Thanks, John~~~~I owe you big. How bout lunch next week??

Labels: ,