Thimble Thoughts: No Surgery....Yet

Thursday, June 08, 2006

No Surgery....Yet

I just got off the phone with Amanda, Celine's mother. She did not have her surgery today. Without going into detail, the doctor wants some other things done before the surgery. If these other things work, the body may heal itself and no surgery will be needed. This is what she's hoping and praying for so please make her a matter of your every day prayer life. This has been a difficult and emotional time for Sis Amanda and she would covet all your prayers.

It's nearly 10:30 and I have a BIG day tomorrow so I'm going to get off here and try to get some sleep since I didn't get to sleep until 4:00AM this morn, thanks to my lazy day! I will NEVER do that again! Well, "never" may be a tad bit much. ;)

Have a great evening!

Labels: