Thimble Thoughts: Graduation Weekend

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Graduation Weekend

We had a graduation weekend. Thursday was the graduation of Bradley and Rebecca. Friday, Justin had a graduation party to attend for one of the girls in SIGMA. She's a very sweet girl and we were glad that we could help her celebrate. Saturday, we had a cookout to go to for Bradley. We had such a good time. It was so much fun and the fellowship was great.

This week is going to be a busy week. Justin's singing group will be singing at a church somewhere Tuesday. I can't remember where, I just know we have to be at our church at 6:00 to take the van. LOL, isn't that funny? I have no idea where we're going. That's terrible, I know.

Then Thursday, Celine's Mom will be having surgery. There were some complications during her delivery. But God is good and will take care of her. She'll have two surgeries between now and the 19th, so please keep her much in prayer. And her family. I told her I'd be here if she needed me.

Tipsy has to go for a checkup sometime this week to get another round of shots. Oh Joy! I'll probably take her Monday.

Also, I keep Mary Elizabeth on Thursdays and her mother called the other day and said that her sister's husband's nephew (10 yrs old) is in the hospital with his kidneys failing due to undiagnosed strep and needs a lot of prayer. The parents are not saved and it's touch and go right now. So be in prayer about him.

And one more....my Dad went to see the transplant surgeon this past Thursday and the doctor said that he has seen the reports of my Aunt's medical tests and they look good and so do Dad's and there's no reason why they should wait any longer for the kidney transplant. So within the next ten days or so, they'll be getting all of that ready. He could be having his kidney transplant very soon. If you could put these requests on your prayer list and ask your churches to pray, it would be so much appreciated.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and that your week will be great too.

Labels: