Thimble Thoughts: Forgot My Camera!!!!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Forgot My Camera!!!!

Mrs. Janet called today to say that the church van was in the shop and give me directions to the church that the boys were singing at this evening. BTW, it was Oak Grove Baptist in Cherryville. I found it with no problems, I'll have you know. But I'm not good with directions so I was scared to drive and I was so focused on it, that I forgot my camera. So no pictures tonight.....SORRY!

The boys did great and I was so glad that there was a visible difference between the boys in this church and our boys. And I don't mean that in a conceited way. I mean that I'm thankful that there are boys like the Sons Of Faith that stand out and represent Christ and aren't ashamed to stand up and look like Godly young men. It can be done. You do not have to conform to the world to present God. They are proof of that.

Anyway, the service was really good. Brother Mike Holcomb, the bass singer for the Inspirations, was the preacher for this church's revival. He is such a good preacher. I've heard him at our own church and he was just as good tonight as he was then. His sermon was out of Psalm 39:7 and his title was "Things Worth Waiting For."

A Message
A Moving
A Morning

It was a very good sermon and I enjoyed it and needed it.

Labels: ,