Thimble Thoughts: Confession

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Confession

I can't believe I'm going to confess this, but today was a L-A-Z-Y day! I went to bed last night as soon as I finished posting my blog just after 9:55, which is very early for me. Because Bruce works third shift I find it difficult to drift off to sleep, but last night I had no problems at all. I got up when he came home from work at 6:30 and took the puppy out to potty and then I went back to bed and didn't get up until 9:30. I piddled around the house for a little bit and went BACK to bed at a few minutes after 12:00 and didn't get up until 3:00. That's when I started supper. Ironically, I fixed breakfast for supper. But you know, I feel so energized now. So there's no telling what time I'll hit the hay tonight. We're all cleaning the house right now. OK, well, I'm posting on this blog, but before I sat down to do that, I sprayed my shower with Tilex so I'm giving it time to settle in real good.

After we clean the house I'll walk on the treadmill for a little bit while I read a book I picked up at the Library. It looked like it would be an OK read, but you never know.

Justin signed up to be a junior usher. He started that tonight. I'm proud of him for taking that initiative to serve in the church. I don't know how many boys signed up and if this will be an every Wednesday occurrence or what the schedule will be, but he and the other junior ushers did a mighty fine job tonight.

Tomorrow I'll be babysitting both Mary Elizabeth and her brother Caleb, taking Justin to cut his Grandmother's yard, and hopefully getting my grocery shopping done. We'll see though. Thursday is a really tough day to get to the grocery store, although I do try because that's my favorite day to go. Does anyone REALLY have a favorite day to go grocery shopping? Well, you know what I mean....everyone has that day they prefer to go and Thursday is mine.

Enough rambling. Have a great night, morning, or day, depending on when you read this.

OH! ONE MORE THING....I added something new to my blog. If you'll scroll down a little bit, you'll see where I've added a verse for the day. It will update itself every day. So be sure to find it when you read my Thimble Thoughts!

SEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Labels: