Thimble Thoughts: More pictures

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

More pictures

My nephew Michael with Harrison.


My sister-in-law, Jenny. Daddy was holding her face
so that he knew she was listening to his story.


Harrison before he walked in with his group.


Our church orchestra. It's a little bigger, but the organ
was blocking the view. That's my Daddy on the end
blowing his trumpet.


Here come the graduates!


Our choir singing "I'm Not Ashamed."
I'm not ashamed to stand and say that I love Jesus
I'm not ashamed to say, I'm trusting in His WORD
I'm not ashamed to lift up high the blood stained banner
Because I'm saved, I'm not ashamed.


Besides the graduates being honored, those who had received
special academic awards from their school are also honored
and asked to come to stand on the platform. These were
the children honored for that. The church got kind of cracked
up when my children got the Perfect Attendance award. (Don't
forget they're homeschooled!)



K L, a kindergarten graduate receiving her Bible
from Pastor.

Labels: ,