Thimble Thoughts: Coming Down the Back Stretch

Monday, March 20, 2006

Coming Down the Back Stretch

Bruce and Justin are finishing up their project. They should be finished tomorrow afternoon. I'm bubbling over with ebullience. (Look it up)

Today was overshadowed by gray skies and rain. It was great. I know some people probably didn't like it, but I happen to like weather like this. I know it's messy, but it's great napping weather. I just love a good nap. I wanted to share a poem with you that was inspired by this weather.

Sky, gray sky,
up so high,
It's too bad I can not fly.

Rain, wet rain,
wets the lion's mane
Does it hit a moving train?

Nap, sweet nap,
I like Bruce's rain cap
The rain on his cap says tap tap.

As you can see, I have a hidden talent that I've been hiding for some time. I suppose it's time to let the world in on my gifts. The secret is out. I.........Am..........A poet.

Labels: ,