Thimble Thoughts: All alone

Thursday, March 09, 2006

All alone

I am normally excited come Thursday because I know that Bruce will be off on Friday and we always have a date for lunch and run errands together. But he told me this morning that he had to work tomorrow. Oh, woe is me.

Justin is leaving for Tennesse in the morning. He's going with our SIGMA group to a church in Murfreesboro where he will be hearing Brother Tony Hutson preach. He's looking forward to his trip and is taking his camera. Maybe he'll have a picture to share with you when he gets back.

My dad will be picking Harrison up around lunch and taking him to the Barber shop. Harrison still won't let anyone cut his hair but Bruce or me, however, my dad takes Harrison with him to the barber shop every once in a while in hopes that he will finally relent and let the barber cut his hair. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Hannah and I are going to the park to meet some other homeschoolers after lunch. I found out that it's supposed to rain but the park is across from the Library so if it's raining we can always go there. Then I'll be dropping her off to spend the night with her Grandparents and Harrison, of course, will be there too. So I guess that means I'm going to be home alone tomorrow night. I have NO idea what I'll do with no family in the home. But I'm sure I'll find something to occupy my time. We're getting ready to make a few renovations to the house so I'll probably start getting ready for that.

Have a great day and don't forget to "Open the window of your heart and let the SON shine in!"

Labels: