Thimble Thoughts: 70 Years of Sweetness

Sunday, June 08, 2008

70 Years of Sweetness

OK, Deby, this one's for you! See my poor little burnt nose? Ain't that just so sad?

This afternoon we went to Aunt Jeanette's 70th Birthday party, hosted by her daughter, Phyllis. We had a wonderful time with the family.
Aunt Jeanette is the oldest daughter of 11 children.
My mother in law, Marie, is the second daughter.
Aunt Judy coming in as third daughter.
And Aunt Sylvia closed the deal on having daughters, being the baby girl. Can you see how they favor?


On the menu was BBQ, hot dogs, chips, slaw, tater salad, pinto beans, and corn bread.
Some of the family.....
Brian (Bruce's brother, or couldn't you tell?)


Telling stories and talking about how all the little ones are growing up so fast.
Uncle Roger and Uncle Robert
Cousin Kathy and cousin Darrin
Dale, Anna, Brian, Linda, and Uncle Fred
I don't know who this one is. She wandered in off the street, I think. HAHA, just kidding. This is Crystal. We like to cut up.
The cake. Oh, it was good!

Aunt Jeanette with her cake


My babies
Anna showing us her guitar. She plays the drums too.
Bruce's turn. He came equipped with his pick AND kapo. That's a true guitarist.
My sister-in-law, Liberty
Bruce's brother, Barry

We had a great time. Aunt Jeanette, I hope you had a great time. Somehow, I have a feeling you did. We love you!

Labels: ,