Thimble Thoughts: Random

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Random

This is a totally random post about everything, which in reality is about nothing.

Before orchestra practice last night, the kids wanted to run some errands. We stopped at Verizon so Justin could settle up on his phone and then to Wal Mart because Hannah wanted to purchase an iHome for her iPod. She wanted a pink one she saw a couple of weeks ago but it was gone. So she ended up with a silver one. Which, in my opinion, looks better than the pink. But pink certainly would have looked great in her room.

This is Justin being goofy in Wal Mart.


This is Matt, Harrison's little buddy at church. Such a great kid.


Last night was the first night of the summer for the Jr. Ushers. As you can see, Justin was trying to figure out what in the world I was doing taking a picture of him.


We spent the day with friends today. I went to lunch with Amy, Pam, Janet and CAMERON! We ate at Ham's Restaurant. There's a train that runs along a track near the ceiling and Cameron is watching it. He loves the train. What little boy wouldn't?


His food came and he decided to be silly with it. So I video taped him. We had to coax him into doing it again.


At the top of this picture, you can see the train. Where I was sitting I couldn't get a good shot of it. This was the best one I got.



This picture of Janet cracked us all up.


Pamela


"Little Mama" Amy

Cameron was brought a cup of ice cream with whipped cream and a cherry. He and I thought it would be more fun to put the whipped cream on each other's nose than to eat it. Well, I kept it to the nose. He decided it was even more fun to put it in my hair, my eyes, and my ears. LOL

And! An added blessing today...I received an email from someone last night introducing herself as someone who knew our Sunday school teacher's family and Amy. Her name is Carla and she's new to the blogging world. While we were eating she and her husband came in. It was so nice to meet her and her husband, Dave. I hope it won't be the last time we meet! I have a feeling it won't be. By the way, it was their Anniversary! So stop by Three Men and A Lady...and a Poodle and tell her hi! I hope y'all had a happy anniversary, Carla and Dave!

The waitress gave Cameron a balloon but he didn't want it. If I understood his mother correctly, he didn't want the balloon because he let loose of the last couple of balloons he's received and they drifted off into the sky, never to be seen from again. I told him that was the best part of having a balloon, watching it drift off.


So he let it go and we watched as it soared to the clouds.


After lunch, we all parted ways. The kids and I were invited to swim at Pam's home and we did. Well, they did. I just stuck my feet in. I was sitting on the edge of the pool and never realized it until I stood up that the entire back side of my skirt was soaked. Well duh, I was sitting in a pool of water. I don't know how I never felt it.

Labels: , ,