Thimble Thoughts: I Love Pink

Saturday, June 07, 2008

I Love Pink

You all know my favorite color is pink. Well, when Bruce and I were out this morning I found some pink finger nail polish. It's called Twisted Pink. Which is really a twisted name for it considering how pretty it is. It's a dark pink. I used to polish my nails all the time but then I started having babies and there was not as much time for it. I paint them in a blue moon now and today it's a blue moon day. They're lookin' MIGHTY pink right now!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you walk around with unpainted toe nails, you should know your toes are probably ugly. Put some paint on them dogs, would ya! Nobody wants to see ugly toes. Besides they look a lot prettier in flip flops when they're painted.

Hannah just painted my toes. Too bad she's out of nail stickers. Can you tell I'm feeling girlie today?
Photobucket

We have plans to attend the 70th birthday party of Bruce's Aunt today. We're looking forward to that. It's always good to see family, isn't it? I suppose I should start getting ready for that now. I'll have pictures later.

Labels: