Thimble Thoughts: It's Tea Time

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's Tea Time

I was just finishing cooking lunch when I received a phone call from our church secretary, Janet. She said she and Pam were coming into town to pick up some things and wanted to know if I'd like to meet them at one of my favorite girly restaurants, The Cup and Saucer Tea Room. Since I went to lunch yesterday with mom I asked Bruce if he minded me going out to lunch again. His answer hinged on whether or not he would get my pork chop I had just cooked. Of course I told him yes. I already knew what I wanted to order at the tea room. The Rhett Chicken Wrap with Broccoli cheese soup. And it was ever bit as good as I knew it would be. I was, however, feeling a little lonely when Janet was on the phone with church business.....

...and Pam was on the phone with her son.

Eventually they were both off the phone and we ended up having a great lunch together. Thanks for calling Janet! I had a good time.

Labels: