Thimble Thoughts: Thanks For Asking

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Thanks For Asking

I'm feeling better. Thank you to those who have asked about me here on the blog or sent emails. I appreciate your prayers.

I'm almost through taking my medication, which is going to be wonderful when I swallow that last pill. I really dread taking it every morning because I feel so exhausted, sometimes dizzy, and most definitely icky during the day. But just a few more days and I'll be done with that! :) I still hear things muffled at times. I think that's more annoying than the feeling tired. I can lay down when I'm tired. I can't seem to do anything about the muffling. I thought about candlewicking. I haven't done that in a while. And I do love to candlewick my ears. Has anyone else done that? If not, you should. It's a neat experience.

I have a couple of sewing projects I'd like to work on. Bruce bought cloth for me this weekend so I hope to get started on some new curtains for my kitchen window. I'll have pictures of those when I'm done. It shouldn't take too long. I have a very simple pattern in my head for them. He told me today that after I finished the kitchen windows, he'd really like me to make some new ones for the living room. Apparently he really dislikes the ones we have now and have had hanging there for several years. He never said a word. So! I guess I'll be keeping an eye out for cloth for THAT project. :)

I'm on my way out in just a little bit to pick up some potatoe chips, lettuce, and tomato. I'm going to grill out burgers for supper tonight. You can't have burgers without lettuce and maters! What was I thinking when I planned that menu??

Speaking of burgers....when you prepare your meat for grilling burgers, what recipe or spices do you like to use?

Labels: , ,