Thimble Thoughts: Justin's At Camp

Monday, July 16, 2007

Justin's At Camp

My eldest son, Justin, left for Teen Camp today. This camp is in Virginia, run by the Gospel Light Baptist Church of Walkertown, NC. We'll miss his winning personality around here this week. There's never a dull moment when he's around.

Thanks to my mother, he didn't miss the bus. She called the house at 7:15 this morning and guess who wasn't up....ALL OF US! We were snoozing it up while the rest of the youth were probably up and leaving their homes to meet the bus at 8:00. I never thought I'd be saying this, but, THANKS FOR THE EARLY MORNING CALL, MOM!! ;)

I have some funny pictures of Justin I thought I'd share. This is my son, in whom we are so proud.

Justin doesn't always have the greatest ideas.
Before.....

After.....


Lookin' all coooool

And then a little coooooooooler.


Lookin' all normal


I've always thought he was a little fruity....now here's the proof! Yep, he's taking pictures of himself with an orange in his mouth.....Lovely, son. Just lovely.


These next two pictures just cracked me up. Where does he get this stuff??



And then there was the secret identity issue that we've recently discorvered about Justin.

Who knew?



Have fun at camp! We love you to pieces.

Labels: