Thimble Thoughts: My Baby Boy Is Back!

Friday, July 20, 2007

My Baby Boy Is Back!

Justin is back from camp. It sounds like the Holy Spirit had revival among our youth again.

Mrs. Liz was saying that while the Holy Spirit was visiting and working among our youth, Brother RJ was told by some people from a Christian University up North (I won't mention which one) that our kids needed to sit down. Know what Brother RJ said? "No way...this is the way Faith Baptist of Shelby worships." LOL

I understand that not everyone from this Universisty feels that way. I believe that with all Christian Universities, they have a tendancy to pump out mechanical worship. Things should be a certain way. You know. But I was glad to know that our kids worshipped away from home the way they do at home. They did what they know and weren't ashamed to give God the glory and praise for working in their lives.

To read Justin's post on his time at camp, please click here.

ETA
Click here to read John O's account of his camp trip!
Click here to read Taylor's account of her camp trip!

Labels: