Thimble Thoughts: Curtains

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Curtains

This morning I decided that the first thing I would do today (after getting dressed of course) is get my kitchen curtains started. I had already cut the fabric last night so all I had left to do was zip 'em up. The curtains I made a few years ago did not turn out the way I had hoped. I had cut them wrong and they were actually too short on the sides. But I decided I would endure them a little while until I found another fabric I liked. I stopped looking for fabric after a while and these curtains ended up hanging there for about three years. You can click the pic to enlarge it.


Then last week when Bruce took me grocery shopping, I found the fabric I thought I would like. I was right! These curtains turned out prettier than my first set. Total cost? About three dollars. Not bad, huh?

Labels: