Thimble Thoughts: This Is Interesting

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

This Is Interesting

I got this from my friend, sd, today and thought it was pretty interesting. Before clicking the link below, make sure your volume is up. I don't know if it's my computer or if it's just the sound on the webpage but sometimes I hear it and sometimes I don't. If you can hear the sound, the music is a beautiful German folk song. Anyway, when the page comes up there will be two (almost) identical pictures. There are three things that are different. See if you can figure out what they are. If you can find all three, you have better eyes than I have. I only found one thing different. OH~ Moobear, before you do this, read your email. I sent you something on this earlier that I thought you'd like to know since your son and his wife were not far from where these were taken. :)

Identical Twins

Labels: