Thimble Thoughts: SHEWWweeeeee!

Monday, April 24, 2006

SHEWWweeeeee!

Something was wrong on Blogger today but eventually it was up and working. BTW, if you read Saturday's post and saw that Justin's pictures weren't there, that happened as a result of whatever was going on with Blogger and I didn't want to take the time to put them back on. I'm just glad it's working now. He's a member of Teens-4-Christ and has a blog there but you have to be a member to comment. He was having trouble figuring out how to post his pictures on Teens-4-Christ so he decided to do a blogger account just for pictures. So if you'd like to see his pictures you can go to Justin's Pictures. He won't be posting anything on there except pictures but feel free to comment if you wish. A lot of them were a tad blurry because he had to Xtra-zoom in on them, but you can still tell what they are.

Today we started our end of grade testing. This was the first year that Hannah and Justin were able to test at the same time. Of course they had different tests, but the format was the same. It made testing so much easier and we were able to spend less time on it. That was nice.

The other night I was locked in the hosue, sitting on the couch working on the blog and I heard our cat screech. My first thought was You crazy cat. Who are you fighting with? But then the answer came to me in a most unexpected way. The smell of pure NASTY came creeping up my nose and I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that Tom had been fighting with a skunk. I opened the door and looked outside and sure enough he was going crazy out there trying to get the smell out of his nose. Now, you would think he would learn his lesson about attacking a black animal with a white stripe down his back. But nooooooooooo, he didn't. He was sprayed again last night. I sure hope he's not stubborn because I don't think I could take another night of that. SHEWWweeeeee!

Labels: