Thimble Thoughts: Doin Good...Doin Good!

Friday, April 21, 2006

Doin Good...Doin Good!

I did pretty good today on my diet. No unfortunate mishaps like yesterday. YAY! Most of the day was spent taking Justin to his grass cutting jobs. I was able to visit with Sis Amanda and Celine today. Celine was in a spirited mood as usual with a wod of Easter Egg bubble gum in her mouth. I think she put every bubble gum egg in the pack in her mouth. She chewed bubble gum while eating her macaroni and cheese. Isn't that nice?

While Justin cut Sis Linda's grass I came home to eat lunch and check on Harrison and Hannah. Of course their father was here, but he was in bed asleep. Hannah had been cleaning up and Harrison had been playing. They were glad to see me because the neighbor girl that just moved a few weeks ago had come back to set up a yard sale at their old house and she brought over her new puppy, Buddy. He's the cutest little thing. A mix between Lab and Golden Retriever. He was so sweet. But our cats were less than thrilled with him. I say OUR cats. Only one is ours, but the other is the neighbors. She only THINKS she's ours. :)

I picked Justin up and we went grocery shopping at Wal Mart. He was hungry so I bought him a BLT sub, chips and drink from Blimpies. He ate there while I shopped.

We came home, put the groceries away and spent some family time together before Bruce had to leave for work.

Justin is going on the Teens-4-Christ zoo trip tomorrow with Brother Randy and Sis Kellie. He's looking forward to that. They're going to Columbia Zoo. I'll be going shopping with my mother to find paint for her kitchen and I think she is wanting to go shopping for some clothes for work.

What are YOUR plans for the weekend??