Thimble Thoughts: Normal Thursday

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Normal Thursday

Today was a normal Thursday for us except for the fact that it was to be the last day for our little Celine to stay with us. Her mother had expected to work a few more weeks during the duration of her pregnancy but today turned out to be her last day....So we thought! Sis Amanda went into work today and there was a lot of confusion at work and now she has a desk job and her husband also has another position. SO! Celine will continue to be in my care for a few more weeks. I cried off and on today because I've had her since she was just a few months old and she's nearly three. It was rather emotional for me today but I'm glad I'll have her a few more days. I've said before that she's part of our family and we love her so much.

I spoke to our Pastor this evening and he said that Mother was not behaving herself on the senior trip. He said that she was hugging all the Senators they saw...EVEN TED KENNEDY! I believed him up until the Kennedy part. My Mother would NEVER hug him. All joking aside, she's having a ball. They all are. When I spoke to her tonight they were on the bus and it sounded like a bunch of teenagers the way they were laughing and carrying on. It was cute. I'm glad she got to go on this trip.

Psalm 111:1
"Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregatin."

Labels: ,