Thimble Thoughts: Early Bird Get's the Most Accomplished!

Friday, March 31, 2006

Early Bird Get's the Most Accomplished!

I was up just after 5:00 this morning. Bruce was up getting ready for work and I was up getting ready to clean Mom's house. We both left at 5:30.

When I returned home, the kids had finished up their school work assigned to them and were doing their chores. The house smelled so good! We carried in a trunk load of food that Mom had given to us. She's having a dishwasher installed and had to empty the cabinets where they're going to install it. YAY for us! I took a quick shower, dropped Justin off to cut the Fox's yard, and Harrison, Hannah and I went grocery shopping. Because Mom had given us all that food our grocery bill was half what it usually is. Isn't that great? Thanks, Mom.

We picked Justin up, ran home to put these groceries away and I took off back to Shelby to have lunch with my friend, Brenda, from church. Thanks, Brenda. It was GREAT!

When I got home my sweet hubby was just getting home from work. He looked so sleepy. Bless his heart.

Now we're getting ready for the kid's activities. Hannah has a sleepover at her Patch teacher's home with the other girls in her class and Justin has an all-nighter with the SIGMA group. They're going to a hockey game in Greenville, SC, to a fun park and then back to our gymnasium for snacks and games finishing the night off at IHOP for breakfast. He's looking forward to that. He is supposed to be taking his camera, so maybe I'll have pictures to show you later. I'm sure Hannah will take her camera also. So we might have pictures to post tomorrow.

I don't know that I'll be posting anything else today. But you never know. If not, I'll see you again tomorrow!

Labels: