Thimble Thoughts: First Stop....KNOXVILLE!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

First Stop....KNOXVILLE!

We pulled into Knoxville and unloaded the bus around 9:20 tonight. Some of the kids are swimming while the others are bouncing off the walls. ha! We'll be meeting shortly for devotions in the lobby.

This was taken just before leaving the church this afternoon.


My Sweetie Pie


Chris and Dana


We stopped about two and half hours up the road for a bite to eat. Mrs. Janet bought a LOT of deli meat. I mean, we could probably eat a few meals off of it. Bless her heart. She had six pounds in a bag. And that was just one bag. But that's fine with me, I love deli roast beef, so I'm cool with her buying a lot. Ha! She also had bags of chips, Little Debbie cakes, and drinks. It was nice to stretch the legs.


This is Brother Greg. He's our bus driver for this trip...and pretty much every trip we go on. Thank you, Brother Greg for safe driving!


CHOW DOWN!


Isn't this butterfly lovely? Yeah, I thought so too. But I won't tell you about Mrs. Janet pouring water over it to wash off the mustard and mayonaise. Oh yeah...you don't wanna know that story. Poor butterfly.


Here is Crystal and Elizabeth coming in to be with me for a bit. They're so sweet. Boogers...but sweet. :) Right now we're getting ready to wind down for a good night sleep before heading out to our final destination. Woo Hoo!


See ya later!


Deep Thoughts
I think in one of my previous lives I was a mighty
king...because I like people to do what I
say.

Labels: ,