Thimble Thoughts: *insert title here*

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

*insert title here*

I forgot to take my camera to SIGMA tonight. It would have been good to have too because Brother RJ had the kids playing Musical Chairs. He sang, of course, and well....where is a CD when you need one? HA~Just kidding. He did fine.

I told you that Bruce just couldn't seem to get rid of this cold he's been carrying around, but he's doing so much better. He did decide to share it with me before he became completely well, so I've been feeling quite run down the last two days. I'm fighting it off with 1000-2000 mg of Vitamin C a day and my echinacea.

I had lunch cooked by noon and by 1:00 I was in bed for what should have been an hour nap, but I ended up not getting up until 4:45. Even then I didn't want to get up but I needed to get ready for church.

Since Christmas, I've been getting in bed around 2:00 AM or a little after and I gotta tell ya, that makes for some really long days. So since I'm feeling sick and tired right now, I suppose turning in early tonight would be a good thing.

My head is a little cloudy too and I can't think of anything interesting to blog about. I mean, I have things in my head, but I just can't seem to get them out. So I think I might take a break from blogging for a couple of days. I know I'll have things to blog about this weekend....that is unless something interesting happens between now and then.

~SEE YA~

Labels: