Thimble Thoughts: Nothing!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Nothing!

I have nothing to blog about today. What's up with that? Has nothing happened today worth mentioning?

Let's see....school, lunch, laundry.....NOPE....I got nothin'!!

Have my kids said anything funny? No

Have they done anything interesting? No

Basically we've shared a love for hot chocolate todayPhotobucket and we've all taken turns listening to Alexander Scourby, thanks to Brother O'Malley. Scourby is so addictive to listen to. His voice is amazing and he draws you in with his voice inflections as he reads. I love it when he goes to the next chapter. lol

So, not much to tell. But the day isn't over yet. It's 8:41 and I have to go to the store to get Yogi, our guinea pig, some food. So you never know...maybe something interesting will happen while I'm gone. Keep your fingers crossed!