Thimble Thoughts: Just A Few More Days!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Just A Few More Days!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A few more days 'til Christmas
my head is spinning 'round

I have so many things to do
there are still presents to be found!

Little baking has been done
My Christmas cards aren't sent

My husband feels neglected
my money has been spent

Pictures should be taken
for dear friends far away

But where and when's the question
No, I can't today!

When will this Christmas rush slow down
This answer I don't know

My children have a concert tonight
one I will forgo

I'll be at a party
with my mom for Secret 'Sis

While Bruce and Harrison sit at home
Wife and mommy they will miss

I must slow down for a moment or two
and tend to my family's needs

Or else I will be guilty
of failing in motherly deeds

Saying "no" the Christmas season
makes you a Grinch, for sure

A ribbon just fell from a package,
and now I must resecure

There are presents in my closet
still needing to be wrapped

If I don't get things finished up
I'll be featured on next month's SNAPPED

Labels: