Thimble Thoughts

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I'm really loving Harrison's Saxon Phonics this year. He's doing really good with it. He needs something that is TOTALLY structured like Saxon and it's worth every minute of the morning with him.

He's working an exercise with his letter tiles here.


While Harrison and I worked in Phonics, Hannah was busy with Math. Math is her least favorite subject so I make her do it first thing in the morning after devotions to get it out of the way. See the pumpkin in front of her? She painted that yesterday. No fall colors for her....polka dots were on the agenda with this one.


Justin is doing great in Algebra II so far. His Uncle John should be so proud. lol Here he is working, in probably his least favorite subject, Applications of Grammar.


He has worked after school yesterday and today. I'll pick him up around 6:30 tonight. He'll probably end up working Thursday and Friday as well if he doesn't get things finished Thursday. The cooler weather sure has helped his spirits when it comes to working outside. lol He was thankful for it yesterday as I am sure he will be today.

I made a big pot of chili beans yesterday so I don't have to cook tonight. YAY! I do, however, need to catch up on laundry. So with that in mind, I'm going to close this post, comment on a few blogs, and get busy. Have a great evening!

Labels: