Thimble Thoughts: How Well Do You Like It?

Monday, September 24, 2007

How Well Do You Like It?


Hello, my name is Kristi, and I'm a carnivore. Yes, I like meat. I LOVE breads, but I do like meat. If you're a vegetarian, good for you. But this girl is a meat and taters kind-a-gal. However, in the last couple of years, I've come to despise processed meats. I don't eat hot dogs anymore. I prefer chili and slaw on a bun with no weiner. I don't care for lunch meats. I like deli meats, but I prefer a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to ham and cheese.

Today my friend, Kim L, sent me an email with a link to a site where they did a Mystery Meat Macrophotography.

I decided this would be a good lesson for the kids, so we looked at it together this morning. Click here to see the macrophotography and read about the pictures yourself.

Labels: