Thimble Thoughts: Taking A Necessary Break

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Taking A Necessary Break

OK, first of all, there is only two years between me and my brother John. Those of you that guessed four, seven, and ten, we will be friends for life. HA!

It seems as though I have taken a relapse and am sick again. I have an appointment for a recheck on the 21st, but made one yesterday for this Friday. I already know my ear infections are back and I'm almost positive the upper respiratory infection is back because I have a hard time catching my breath when I'm up doing things.

I've decided to take a break from everything, including blogging, for a few days. I know, ***GASP***!

I trust you all will have a wonderful week and please, say a prayer for me if you think about me. And also for my parents, who are suffering from this thing also.

Thanks!


ETA:
Uhhhh, I just realized I'm THREE years younger than John. Not two. For some reason or another I was thinking I was 37. Fortunately, the math didn't add up. HA!

Labels: , ,