Thimble Thoughts: Friday's Child

Friday, August 03, 2007

Friday's Child

Ashlyn rose just before the sun this morning.



She took a bottle and we left to clean mom's house.


By the time we got to mom's house, daylight had broken through.


Mom was able to love on her for a little bit, the way that only a Grandmother can. Then we snuggled her like a bug in a run in the "big bed." All the grandbabies love Maw Maw and Paw Paw's big bed. Ashlyn was no different.
When she woke up, Hannah fed her some cereal.



After breakfast, Hannah changed her diaper and got her dressed for the day. Then they played for a while.


Harrison wanted me to take pictures of the shetland ponies at the Double Deuce Mini Farm close to mom and dad's house.


On my way home, I passed daddy on his way home from dialysis so I turned around and followed him back to this old coutry store where he buys hot sandwiches.


When we got home, it was still early so I freshened up so Ashlyn and I could go grocery shopping. Hannah and Harrison stayed with Paw Paw, had lunch with him at McDonald's, and then drove down with him to the gas station to fill up.
When we got back home from grocery shopping, I fed Ashlyn lunch and then she played for a while.


Bruce has enjoyed having a baby in the house too. It's been wonderful.


What a sweet smile. This is what we see most of the time.

Labels: ,