Thimble Thoughts: Another New Blog

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Another New Blog

For several weeks now Brother Randy has asked why I haven't placed a link to him in my sidebar. I DID have it in my sidebar!! I told him that a couple of times. But he just wasn't getting it. I could see it. My family could see it. But for some reason he couldn't see it. Was he blind or something?

NO! I was just having a blonde moment. It dawned on me that I was reading his blog, not Teens-4-Christ, which was actually in my sidebar. Oh dear. What will I do with myself? Brother Randy's blog is called "Titles Are So Restricting."

I consider his posts to be a good devotional read. He did post some pictures from our VBS and wrote some about that. But for the most part he has little mini-sermons you might enjoy.

Please stop by and say hello if you have the time. Blogsphere has been soooo quiet these days. Where is everyone, anyway??

Labels: