Thimble Thoughts: Birthday Weekend

Monday, July 02, 2007

Birthday Weekend

While I was away at Six Flags, Bruce was busy planning my Birthday dinner for Saturday. He invited my parents and mother-in-law over for stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut and cake and ice cream.

We laughed and told stories about my grandpa and other funny things. It was a really good time.


We also had some silly moments...


It was a really good time and THANK YOU, honey, for making me feel special.


My actual birthday was Sunday. The day was wonderful. I couldn't believe all the sweet people that wished me Happy Birthday, the cards, and a gift card to my favorite store. WOO HOO!! Brother Thornburg and Brother McSwain sang to me, which was really sweet. And even some of the little children ran to give me birthday hugs. My daughter declined to sit with her grandparents and sat with me....BOTH SERVICES!! Now how special is that?

Labels: